APPLICATION & Financial AID
Applying to Kieve and Wavus
Applications to camp open for the following summer in early September. Enrollment is reserved for returning families and junior session campers until October 16. Applicants are encouraged to apply early as enrollment fills up quickly. Submitting an application does not automatically enroll the camper.
Step 1 – Submit your application through CampMinder.
Step 2 – Enrollment is confirmed on a rolling basis via email. Once your camper is enrolled, you will be directed to more information about preparing for the exciting summer ahead.
Step 3 – Make tuition payments before the first business day in March.
Requesting Financial Aid When Applying to CampThe following steps must be completed per camper to be enrolled in camp with financial aid. KWE will respond to financial aid requests on a rolling basis, first-come, first-serve.
- Complete the Financial Aid Request form below or download, complete, and mail it to the respective address at the bottom of this page.
- Share the first two pages of last year’s Income Tax Return Form 1040 by uploading in the Financial Aid Request form below or emailing or mailing it to Nadine Hallisy for Kieve (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Joy Bengtson Giffen for Wavus (email@example.com).
- Apply to camp via CampMinder. Be sure to indicate in section five of the application that you will be requesting financial aid. Families applying for financial aid will not be charged any deposit or tuition fees upon enrollment without prior approval.
- If you receive and accept your financial aid package, you will then be notified of enrollment.
- Once enrolled, we will direct you to more information on how to prepare for your camper’s exciting summer ahead.
Financial Aid Request Form
Please submit the following financial aid request form and share the first two pages of last year’s Income Tax Return Form 1040. You cannot save your application once you start, so be sure to have your most recent Income Tax Return Form 1040 on hand before you begin. Please don’t hesitate to contact Nadine Hallisy (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Kieve or Joy Bengtson Giffen (email@example.com) at Wavus with any questions.