Application & Aid – New Form
APPLICATION & AID
Applying to Kieve and Wavus
Applications to camp open for the following summer in early September. Enrollment is reserved for returning families and junior session campers until October 15. Applicants are encouraged to apply early as enrollment fills up quickly. Submitting an application does not automatically enroll the camper.
Step 1 – Submit your application through CampMinder.
Step 2 – Enrollment is confirmed on a rolling basis via email. Once your camper is enrolled, you will be directed to more information about preparing for the exciting summer ahead.
Step 3 – Make tuition payments before the first business day in March.
Kieve Wavus Education is a non-profit organization committed to accessibility. KWE extends need-based financial aid ranging from a portion of tuition to the complete cost of camp, including travel and equipment associated with camp activities. Please don’t hesitate to contact Kate Phenix ([email protected]) at Kieve or Joy Bengtson Giffen ([email protected]) at Wavus with any questions.
If you are interested in supporting financial aid at Kieve Wavus Education, please contact Erin Gilligan at [email protected] or make a gift at kwe.org/give today.
Requesting Financial Aid When Applying to Camp
The following steps must be completed per camper to be enrolled in camp with financial aid. KWE will respond to financial aid requests on a rolling basis, first-come, first-serve.
- Complete the Financial Aid Request form below or download, complete, and mail it to the respective address at the bottom of this page.
- Share the first two pages of last year’s Income Tax Return Form 1040 by uploading in the Financial Aid Request form below or emailing or mailing it to Kate Phenix for Kieve ([email protected]) and Joy Bengtson Giffen for Wavus ([email protected]).
- Apply to camp via CampMinder. Be sure to indicate in section five of the application that you will be requesting financial aid. Families applying for financial aid will not be charged any deposit or tuition fees upon enrollment without prior approval.
- If you receive and accept your financial aid package, you will then be notified of enrollment.
- Once enrolled, we will direct you to more information on how to prepare for your camper’s exciting summer ahead.
Financial Aid Request Form
Please submit the following financial aid request form and share the first two pages of last year’s Income Tax Return Form 1040. You cannot save your application once you start, so be sure to have your most recent Income Tax Return Form 1040 on hand before you begin. Please don’t hesitate to contact Kate Phenix ([email protected]) at Kieve or Joy Bengtson Giffen ([email protected]) at Wavus with any questions.
Kieve Wavus Education
PO Box 169
Nobleboro, ME 04555
Joy Bengtson Giffen
Kieve Wavus Education
PO Box 350
Jefferson, ME 04348